Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

unfair for being banned

Subscribe to this thread
Being banned.

I  noticed the 'report' button but thought that was for illegal posts such as child stuff etc. I edited my 'thankyou' under the thread itself to say the thread was dead. Sorry about the misunderstanding
(07-07-2020, 10:33 AM)mikefromtheuk Wrote: Being banned.

I  noticed the 'report' button but thought that was for illegal posts such as child stuff etc. I edited my 'thankyou' under the thread itself to say the thread was dead. Sorry about the misunderstanding
you clearly did not read the rules... we repeat over and over again to the point of tedium to report dead accounts... we are a tight knit community here we all work together to keep the site clean and fresh with as few dead accounts as possible! those of you who dont pull your weight and report dead accounts lose your right to be apart of that community. I hope that you use your second chance (being allowed to stay in the rest of the forum) to your advantage! and become a propper member of our community! talking in the discussion areas and shoutbox etc etc if you do.. we will be truly glad to have you back one day perhaps.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • polar99, shenmue
(07-07-2020, 10:48 AM)wormtail39 Wrote:

you clearly did not read the rules... we repeat over and over again to the point of tedium to report dead accounts... we are a tight knit community here we all work together to keep the site clean and fresh with as few dead accounts as possible! those of you who dont pull your weight and report dead accounts lose your right to be apart of the community. I hope that you use your second chance to your advantage! and become a propper member of our community! talking in the discussion areas and shoutbox etc etc if you do.. we will be truly glad to have you back.
So is that the final decision? I was enjoying my time on here, think its a bit harsh thats all
(07-07-2020, 10:54 AM)mikefromtheuk Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 10:48 AM)wormtail39 Wrote:

you clearly did not read the rules... we repeat over and over again to the point of tedium to report dead accounts... we are a tight knit community here we all work together to keep the site clean and fresh with as few dead accounts as possible! those of you who dont pull your weight and report dead accounts lose your right to be apart of the community. I hope that you use your second chance to your advantage! and become a propper member of our community! talking in the discussion areas and shoutbox etc etc if you do.. we will be truly glad to have you back.
So is that the final decision? I was enjoying my time on here, think its a bit harsh thats all
I think you would need to talk to DA but i think its unlikely u will be let back into the fpa, we have zero tolerance but i think perhaps if u dont disapear and remain in the discussion sections and participate for a good while and show you are willing to put the effort in for cs you may be allowed back into the community at some point down the line, but you would have to ask DA as i dont have the authority to make that call. If you do decide to put more effort into your time here i suggest you FULLY read the rules and browse the MANY tutorials that have been available too you from the start.... that had you put the effort in to read would have helped you avoid this situation in the first place.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • mikefromtheuk
(07-07-2020, 10:33 AM)mikefromtheuk Wrote: I  noticed the 'report' button but thought that was for illegal posts such as child stuff etc.
I have said this before, and I will say it again that the 'Report' button is not obvious for 'reporting a dead account'.

I had the same misunderstanding, but I clarified somewhere in the bug/suggestions post somewhere before I took any account. At that time, it was obvious to everyone, but wasn't for me.

And you also went back to edit and say that the account was dead. So your intentions were good.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to covid19 for this post:
  • mikefromtheuk, shenmue, wormtail39
(07-07-2020, 12:30 PM)covid19 Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 10:33 AM)mikefromtheuk Wrote: I  noticed the 'report' button but thought that was for illegal posts such as child stuff etc.
I have said this before, and I will say it again that the 'Report' button is not obvious for 'reporting a dead account'.

I had the same misunderstanding, but I clarified somewhere in the bug/suggestions post somewhere before I took any account. At that time, it was obvious to everyone, but wasn't for me.

And you also went back to edit and say that the account was dead. So your intentions were good.
Thank you for your comment covid19. Hope they will see it that way
(07-07-2020, 01:13 PM)mikefromtheuk Wrote:

Thank you for your comment covid19. Hope they will see it that way
i have linked this thread to the mod group chat on skype so da or one of the senior mods can have a look and review your case.. but i think they will not look kindly on the fact that u did not read the rules but at the same time everyone makes mistakes so who knows.

I have created this tutorial to help new members https://crackingsoul.com/Thread-Tutorial...ad-account
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA, mikefromtheuk, shenmue
@mikefromtheuk if you say unfair, i will not agree. The rules are clear, not reporting the dead accounts means permanent ban from the FPA.

BUT i think this report button is confusing many guys over here, hence, i will be taking care of this to get rid of this confusion.

Unbanned ONLY because of your good behaviour on CS.

Enjoy.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • covid19, mikefromtheuk, shenmue
Not in charge so not up to me but i can understand why he made the mistake he made, i have been in so many forums like this so i knew what the report button was before i even read the rules/tutorials, but i guess it is not obvious for everyone. 

Mike seems a nice guy and not one who is abusing the site, he is sorry for his mistake and i would like him to have another chance personally but i trust the work of the mods and staff, they do a tremendous job here, truly great people on here who are in charge.

All the best anyway.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • DA, mikefromtheuk