Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] usergroup legend

Subscribe to this thread
I understand how the usergroup legends are provided from CS rank system Except Friends legend.I haven't seen anyone with it,So please tell us how to obtain it and if gold account or platinum account is necessary for it?
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
Sorry,I found one (horacio)through forum stats but still doesn't understand how to be eligible for it.
(18-04-2019, 01:25 PM)454subash Wrote: ... but still doesn't understand how to be eligible for it.

It's a small group of members who had interest in some other topic than the cracking and have an small "corner" as a part of CS board (non visible to public and/or CS members) led by me (007) with a kind tech support by DA. It's membership can't be bought.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
Patinum membership can't be bought too. It is a highly privileged group for the TRUSTED gold members who have donated when it was needed.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Thanks for the clarification.