Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] WWE vs AEW

Subscribe to this thread
He has to be 135 years old at this point....wow.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mightyjesper for this post:
  • shenmue
undertaker completely pissed off by goldberg. he wants another match this year
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to polar99 for this post:
  • shenmue
Which one do you pick?

I still think WWE has the best production values and overall talent. Better on the mic, execution of matches, and storyline development.

AEW has some amazing talent, but that's about the only thing. Overall mic skills are lacking, stories are virtually non-existent (save MJF/CM Punk, which might have been the best one to date).

Thoughts?
(08-05-2022, 08:48 PM)TheDarkness00 Wrote: Which one do you pick?

I still think WWE has the best production values and overall talent. Better on the mic, execution of matches, and storyline development.

AEW has some amazing talent, but that's about the only thing. Overall mic skills are lacking, stories are virtually non-existent (save MJF/CM Punk, which might have been the best one to date).

Thoughts?

Please use the Search function next time!

Thanks.
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • TheDarkness00
As someone who hasen't watched wrestling in a while, I would say AEW definitely is more intriguing than wwe at the moment and is interesting to see the revival of wrestling happen at the moment.
I prefer AEW because of CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, Jon Moxley and MJF but the booking needs improvement