Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] WWE vs AEW

Subscribe to this thread
what do you guys think wwe or aew who will win in upcoming years ?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to polar99 for this post:
  • shenmue
Not too sure on that one. Don’t have much interest in that topic. What is your opinion on it?
All i know is that wwe is awful at the moment, boring storylines, really talented guys not being used properly, really bad weekly shows (Raw is almost unwatchable) but good to great PPV's sometimes. AEW was a lot of fun on Saturday, enjoyed the blood in the Cody match, sometimes blood is needed in wrestling.

AEW's test will be when their weekly show starts, can they keep it interesting and entertaining?, can they get CM Punk?, we shall see.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • polar99
(29-05-2019, 04:54 AM)shenmue Wrote: All i know is that wwe is awful at the moment, boring storylines, really talented guys not being used properly, really bad weekly shows (Raw is almost unwatchable) but good to great PPV's sometimes. AEW was a lot of fun on Saturday, enjoyed the blood in the Cody match, sometimes blood is needed in wrestling.

AEW's test will be when their weekly show starts, can they keep it interesting and entertaining?, can they get CM Punk?, we shall see.

Great observations and theories. Time will tell on this one, I suppose.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to JJ for this post:
  • polar99, shenmue
Lets face it when the Attitude Era was over so wasn't the creativity. WWE bought all the competition and the indies can not compete on WWE's level. Every week both Raw and Smackdown is the same, you can always predict whats going to happen.

AEW is fresh and ready to fight with WWE and make an impact, they have some big names backing the company and good creative writers on top of that. They will be forcing WWE to finally change what they have been doing for years.

Side Notes: There are a good amount of WWE Stars tired of the same shit WWE is forcing them to do and are looking to jump ship over to AEW. AEW will be doing a weekly show on TNT this fall, which will make this very interesting again.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • polar99, shenmue
I haven't watched wrestling in a very, very long time. I was shocked to recently find out that WWE Raw is 3 hours now? 3 HOURS?! That's insane.
RAW is 3 hours, good note for that. There is speculation that the last (3rd) hour of RAW will be the "New Attitude Era".. Spontaneous, Edgy, More gear towards the adults (like the DX and NWO Days)
3 hours wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't 45 mins of commercials, at least 30 mins of recaps (from this weeks show and others) and the show usually starts with a boring long opening promo which could have been done in 5 or 10 mins instead of the 25-20 mins they do.

Raw is the worst its been in the 25 years i have watched it, thank god i don't watch it live anymore, so i can fast forward the nonsense.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • newaki
(16-06-2019, 05:38 PM)newaki Wrote: RAW is 3 hours, good note for that. There is speculation that the last (3rd) hour of RAW will be the "New Attitude Era".. Spontaneous, Edgy, More gear towards the adults (like the DX and NWO Days)

That's cool. Those were the days I watched, so a return to form would be worth a watch.
Now the Legend Undertaker Comes back to save its ratings it seems.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.