Cracking Soul
Contest Gold Contest | Valid from the 25th till the end of every month | OPEN | - Printable Version

+- Cracking Soul (https://crackingsoul.com)
+-- Forum: Cracking Soul | Lounge | Cracking Forum (https://crackingsoul.com/Forum-Cracking-Soul-Lounge-Cracking-Forum)
+--- Forum: Contest Section (https://crackingsoul.com/Forum-Contest-Section)
+--- Thread: Contest Gold Contest | Valid from the 25th till the end of every month | OPEN | (/Thread-Contest-Gold-Contest-Valid-from-the-25th-till-the-end-of-every-month-OPEN)

RE: Gold Contest | Valid from the 25th till the end of every month | OPENED - hssc11045 - 01-03-2022

Right I am absolutely raging....

This contest is a fix

Same winner two months on the trot

Mods this needs investigating and this hssc guy must be banned from future contests cos he is a lucky bstard

Joking aside many many thanks again for this, I have won more on here than the Lotto in 20 years

I will let someone else win next month, honest!!!!!!

RE: Gold Contest | Valid from the 25th till the end of every month | OPENED - StivnQ - 01-03-2022

And I'll remember your words on the April 1, when I'll be drawing again  

Of course jokes aside, congrats once again 

RE: Gold Contest | Valid from the 25th till the end of every month | OPENED - 454subash - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 05:46 PM)hssc11045 Wrote: Right I am absolutely raging....

This contest is a fix

Same winner two months on the trot

Mods this needs investigating and this hssc guy must be banned from future contests cos he is a lucky bstard

Joking aside many many thanks again for this, I have won more on here than the Lotto in 20 years

I will let someone else win next month, honest!!!!!!
Twice in a row,congrats.Enjoy the section and thanks for the contest.

RE: Gold Contest | Valid from the 25th till the end of every month | OPENED - TheDarkness00 - 02-03-2022

Crazy! But fair is fair, congras @ hssc11045

RE: Gold Contest | Valid from the 25th till the end of every month | OPENED - DA - 03-03-2022

@ hssc11045

Two days have been added.

Enjoy.

RE: Gold Contest | Valid from the 25th till the end of every month | OPENED - StivnQ - 25-03-2022

This contest is opened now!!!!!

Best of luck everyone!!!!      

RE: Gold Contest | Valid from the 25th till the end of every month | OPENED - hssc11045 - 25-03-2022

Will keep my head down this month as even I am suspicious of my good fortune over the last two months

Good luck to everyone who enters.................

RE: Gold Contest | Valid from the 25th till the end of every month | OPENED - StivnQ - 25-03-2022

(25-03-2022, 05:26 PM)hssc11045 Wrote: Will keep my head down this month as even I am suspicious of my good fortune over the last two months

Good luck to everyone who enters.................

You know that you are allowed to do so, to participate.

If anyone doubts my drawings, I can do various things to justify it. but I respect your decision bud.

Anyways, see ya on the Forums until the April 25. I am patiently waiting for you 

RE: Gold Contest | Valid from the 25th till the end of every month | OPENED - Renegade - 25-03-2022

i pick number 7

RE: Gold Contest | Valid from the 25th till the end of every month | OPENED - Moonshine - 26-03-2022

Can I have number 3 please thanks.