Cracking Soul
General Discussion WetToiletPaper Discussions - Printable Version

+- Cracking Soul (https://crackingsoul.com)
+-- Forum: Cracking Soul | Lounge | Cracking Forum (https://crackingsoul.com/Forum-Cracking-Soul-Lounge-Cracking-Forum)
+--- Forum: General Topics (https://crackingsoul.com/Forum-General-Topics)
+---- Forum: General Discussions (https://crackingsoul.com/Forum-General-Discussions)
+---- Thread: General Discussion WetToiletPaper Discussions (/Thread-General-Discussion-WetToiletPaper-Discussions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: WetToiletPaper Discussions - WetToiletPaper712 - 12-08-2017

(11-08-2017, 11:30 PM)DA Wrote: Thanks for the update WTP...Soon you can chat in shoutbox!

DA

Pretty DEAD around here, maybe the shoutbox will help.

RE: WetToiletPaper Discussions - footfreek99 - 12-08-2017

Yeah hate to say it I'm not really the talkative type though I would probably be active in shout.

(12-08-2017, 03:10 AM)footfreek99 Wrote: Yeah hate to say it I'm not really the talkative type though I would probably be active in shout.

Hi FootFreak,

I am a Introverted person myself, I am NOT involved in any of these Social things, I am NOT into Chit Chat.

I could care less about FaceBook etc, My younger brother passed away last year, he was a SMOOTH talker.

I am more of a issue/idea person.

I don't have blinders on, I can see things from different perspective's, sometimes I will play the devil's advocate.

If you think you would do better in the ShoutBox, just think of my Place as a ShoutBox, if we can bring in people to talk about things,

We could talk about Friends/Family/Sports/Something from the News etc,.

So stop by anytime.

RE: WetToiletPaper Discussions - DA - 12-08-2017

Guys,i hope you understand that it isn't easy now a days,to bring people to talk with each other.I am doing my best to provide this forum with every single possibility,so,that we can bring some general activity on CS.

But i would also not forget,that we are only a 4-5 months old community.So,things will need time to grow up.

Kind regards!

DA

Well the ShoutBox is OPEN, so come and join the Party.

RE: WetToiletPaper Discussions - WetToiletPaper712 - 13-08-2017

Interesting Comp tonight at BB (08-12-2017).

Jason has to wear a Costume, and the Helmut has a Big X on the Top, and when the Announcer says Extreme, he has to yell out "I Am Extreme".
He has to do it for 1 Week, wherever and whatever he is doing, even sleeping.

Paul & Christmas are dressed up like skydivers, and they are hooked together, for 48 Hours.

Alex is dressed up like a Forest Ranger, and every time the Trumpet sounds, she has to take down her tent etc, and put it back up.
She also has to cook everybody a hot dog on a Propane Grill, for 1 week.

Looks to be interesting.

PS. Earlier last month, Jessica and Cody dressed up like Frogs, and had to Hop Around where ever they went, for 1 week.

RE: WetToiletPaper Discussions - WetToiletPaper712 - 18-08-2017

BB 19 Update (Thursday--08-17-2017).

Double Eviction tonight, Cody & Elena got Evicted tonight, and will be the 1st 2 People in the Jury House.

I have a feeling that Mark may just be the Next one Evicted, but we will see what happens this week.

RE: WetToiletPaper Discussions - WetToiletPaper712 - 24-08-2017

BB Update (08-24-2017)

Eviction time tonight, I think it will be Mark tonight.

Then it will be down to the Final 8, they should get a Party tonight or tomorrow.

This is a strange season for Big Brother, most of them have gotten along pretty good.

Now it is down to the Final 8, we will see if the Fireworks Flare up.

RE: WetToiletPaper Discussions - DA - 24-08-2017

Nice update there WTP!

RE: WetToiletPaper Discussions - WetToiletPaper712 - 25-08-2017

PowerBall 08-23-2017

Last night a woman WON the PowerBall, she WON 758 Million Dollars !!!!!!!!!!!!