Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] Age of Empires IV

Subscribe to this thread
Age of Empires 4 is in development by Relic Entertainment, creators of the Company of Heroes series and other beloved strategy games. It's the first new entry in the series in well over ten years—AoE 3 was released all the way back in 2005.
Other than its existence, and the intention to publish the game exclusively on Windows 10, publisher Microsoft Studios has revealed almost nothing about the project since it was announced back at Gamescom 2017.
There's still no official Age of Empires 4 release date. i am hoping for one at XO19 this year, but it wasn't in the cards. Still, the game seems to be making great progress.

Dont forget to click "Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to radioguy33 for this post:
  • DA, Haaz6969
Looking nice and promising. Hope it will be worth of waiting.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
do you like also ? i played AOE1 AOE2 AOE3 including all of their expansion, i remember how to "cheat" damage and health of our unit in AOE3 and Expansions with editing XML file in the game folder xD what about you ? @Mr. James Bond

aegis aegis aegis!!
I have never liked it. Really, not joking
never like AOE... what... why ? @Mr. James Bond i think you are the first person i have ever meet which dont like this game :/
Well I did not like the way AoE 1 and 2 have been look like. Simple never got me attached to them because of the graphic. There were some older games with less graphic details that were looking ten times better to me. The way army has moving, the ships and all simply was not my taste. Can't tell you anything regarding 3rd. part since i have never saw it.
could you mention similar game like AOE1 and AOE2 with better graphical ? about graphic, i could agree more. it's fact tho xD
i like empire earth but this game lack of story mode. but i do like the time transition in a game. stronghold crusader, lack of story also, not so open map, it was only about destroying stronghold (yes if not, the the name would be not stronghold crusader) xD
I am a big fan.
I played all of them since the first one came out, I am really curious to see a new version
it is so long right ? i ve been waiting for the fourth! damn
Yep, Strongholder crusader is one of those I had in mind. Honestly, it has passed a lot of years so I may mess up which game came out first but to end line is the same. I did not like the way units have been moving and fighting in AoE.

The one I liked a lot was Sudden Strike 2. While looking for the YT video I have realized that there were 3rd and 4th. parts but after checking them all I stayed stick to 2nd part. I have never got used to 3D and are several reasons why.

Anyway, this is part of the action from the Sudden Strike 2. Enjoy the atmosphere

https://youtu.be/L3KGuPfktRI?t=497