Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Cracking Soul | GOLD | GOLD+ subscription Benefits | Informations | 2020

Subscribe to this thread
Hello CS members!

Welcome to the Gold/ Gold+ subscription thread.

If you are interested to support our forum by buying the gold membership, then you are at the right place.

Kindly visit this link  for informations on gold subscription benefits.

Please understand the following before contacting me:

The activation could take sometime for the subscriptions paid via BTC due to all those BTC transaction confirmations.

Click HERE to read how to get convert/get Bitcoin easily and quickly.

For payment details or for any information regarding Gold or Gold+ click HERE to send me a message.

Please don't ask any payment details until you are sure and if you are going to renew your subscription, please re-ask the payment details.

The GOLD or Gold+ subscription activation could take up to some Hours but not a week as on many forums,once paid,send me a PM.

By purchasing any type of paid subscription you are not just getting access to more Premium accounts and for sure you are not making the board owner a rich man. 

By purchasing any type of paid subscription you help the board stays online paying the hosting, bandwidth and other fees & costs on time.

Thankyou for your support and love.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.