Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] favourite female singer?

Subscribe to this thread
Rihana
Sia
Anne Marie
Shania twain
Despite Rihanna has some tracks that I like I did listen to several of her live acts (HD concerts) and I have to say that all off them have sounded awful. I have no idea what they are doing with her voice in studio but in live I don't like it at all.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
Janis Joplin, for sure. 
Ella Fitzerald (boring choice, but that's it) among jazz ladies. Katy Perry if thinking about contemporary music.
Speaking of less known/undeground stuff - Holly Golightly (funny thing about her that it is ACTUALLY her real name) - this song with Billy Childish for example - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSJ5hG7ms_U
(20-07-2020, 07:11 AM)Carter123 Wrote: Katy Perry if thinking about contemporary music.[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSJ5hG7ms_U][/url]
I like Katy

By the way, there are at least several more (10+) contemporary female vocals that are outstanding. However, today's music production is so enormous and so fast that they simply don't earn desired space and flavor as they should. The older ones was so much easier to remember since it was not such a big competition and especially because music industry has been publishing a lot less songs than that is the case today.
Grace Chatto (Clean Bandit singer), Zara Larsson, Alexandra Stan, Ellie Goulding, Halsey, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, and others I can't think of now. I think the vocals on EDM songs are often underrated.

I saw Katy Perry in concert in 2011 and Ellie Goulding actually opened for her before she was famous or had any hits.

On a side note, I really wish Katy Perry would just get nude already, even if it's tasteful like in Playboy or something...I've been waiting for ages. She's such a tease.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond
(22-07-2020, 12:16 AM)KuriusGeorgLoPez Wrote: On a side note, I really wish Katy Perry would just get nude already, even if it's tasteful like in Playboy or something...I've been waiting for ages. She's such a tease.
Not on a side but on a front note
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • KuriusGeorgLoPez
Adele for me
Ella Mai, H.E.R, SZA, Kelly Clarkson, Ariana G
Discord : goldenxbear
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Naufal for this post:
  • dogeatsdog
Have to say my favorite is Lzzy Hale and Dorothy.  Saw them in concert together with Lita Ford...another great singer from the way back.
Sia and katy perry