Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Banned] Broody65 banned permanently

Subscribe to this thread
Well what can I say.

I have given you so so many many chances but as of today, I have decided to be a bit rougher - nothing personal to anyone.

What you did, Broody, was outrageous.
You have missed on so many chances, disobeyed/not followed DA's Rules in so many ways.
You have either taken two/SAME accounts without reporting one as dead AND not reporting dead accounts AND reporting one as dead eventhough one was/is fully working one + you have promised me you won't be doing those anymore.

Once I told you and hinted you that I'll be banning you on your next error, you didn't check on your Profile to see what was I referring to, but you were trying to ''trick us'' and request account via the ARS (Account Request Section).
Please don't tell me that wasn't your intention - I know how to ''read human-beings minds'' - my RL taught me so.

Therefore, for not following our Rules, for me giving you a numerous of chances, I am sorry, but this permaban had to be given.

Proofs:

1) Your profile + the warning/section - The Staff can see this one
2) This thread - https://crackingsoul.com/Thread-Warned-B...0-in-total
3) Your PM:

Best of luck Broody, it was a pleasure to talk and chat with you.
But you see, I really don't like when someone tries to trick my friends (DA, 007, Suba, New, Raw, HIT, Polar, Nauf and the gang).

Let the sun shines all the way you will walk, but please do walk on the ''other forums meadows''.

Best and kind regards,
StivnQ

P.S. This was the hardest thing I had to do = to ban you Broody, because I liked you as a human being, but this had to be done
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • Naufal