Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] Help with build

Subscribe to this thread
I would name drop you a fella I know, that has been building most of the "top" streamers' computers lately. However, not sure if I'm allowed to do so...
(27-05-2019, 03:10 PM)claudiog69 Wrote: I know my way around in IT, better spend a good money in PSU than not buying one good and later have to replace it for more powerfull one

It's not about later replacement to a better one but because low quality PSU could cause other components to die sooner (my English is not good enough to explain how low quality PSU influence to other components and reason they die faster).
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • Rever97
(27-05-2019, 11:50 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote:
(27-05-2019, 03:10 PM)claudiog69 Wrote: I know my way around in IT, better spend a good money in PSU than not buying one good and later have to replace it for more powerfull one
It's not about later replacement to a better one but because low quality PSU could cause other components to die sooner (my English is not good enough to explain how low quality PSU influence to other components and reason they die faster).

By spending a good money,in my case is spending in a good Brand, tought that was clear there, like , corsair ( most common here seems the choice )
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to claudiog69 for this post:
  • Rever97
I'm with you claudio.  I spent a little extra for a good case because I plan to use it for more than just one build.