Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

mightyjesper[Gaming] How has 'next gen' gone for you?

Subscribe to this thread
Have you built a new PC with a 3080 (or amd equivalent, lesser intel, etc.)? Able to find a PS5 or a Series X/S? I've struck out on everything. Can't find a console, couldn't get the card I wanted. I could buy something on Ebay, but I really don't want to pay 300-400 dollars over retail for anything.
(17-03-2021, 09:02 AM)mightyjesper Wrote: Have you built a new PC with a 3080 (or amd equivalent, lesser intel, etc.)? Able to find a PS5 or a Series X/S? I've struck out on everything. Can't find a console, couldn't get the card I wanted. I could buy something on Ebay, but I really don't want to pay 300-400 dollars over retail for anything.
Yeah this new gen is a bust with all the scalpers and the global lack of material to create these console. On the bright side, not really any game really worth it yet.

I don't know about you, but I don't intend to put this kind of price just for their new generation upgrade for old games.

Let's patiently wait for a real new generation game to finally come out then we will be able to really cry because we can't play it ^^