Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] How has 'next gen' gone for you?

Subscribe to this thread
Have you built a new PC with a 3080 (or amd equivalent, lesser intel, etc.)? Able to find a PS5 or a Series X/S? I've struck out on everything. Can't find a console, couldn't get the card I wanted. I could buy something on Ebay, but I really don't want to pay 300-400 dollars over retail for anything.
(17-03-2021, 09:02 AM)mightyjesper Wrote: Have you built a new PC with a 3080 (or amd equivalent, lesser intel, etc.)? Able to find a PS5 or a Series X/S? I've struck out on everything. Can't find a console, couldn't get the card I wanted. I could buy something on Ebay, but I really don't want to pay 300-400 dollars over retail for anything.
Yeah this new gen is a bust with all the scalpers and the global lack of material to create these console. On the bright side, not really any game really worth it yet.

I don't know about you, but I don't intend to put this kind of price just for their new generation upgrade for old games.

Let's patiently wait for a real new generation game to finally come out then we will be able to really cry because we can't play it ^^
I was able to secure a PS5 a few months back and have been playing quite a bit since.
Not many next gen games yet, but I have to say even PS4/PS5 games are quite a different experience on the PS5 (instant travel in Spiderman....)

Now waiting on the new games to show up
I can't even preorder PS5/Xbox, basically the only way to buy a console (where I live) these days is from scalpers
So I don't even bother, I could say I would like to play some remastered past-gen titles, but there is still not much new games to play to buy a new console.
I think some ps5 exclusives will launch in 2022, so it makes sence to buy one later
I was always more PC player, tried long time ago PS3 which after 2 weeks started to collect dust. Recently I was thinking for a moment about PS5 but since it is not available and I wanted something I ended up with Switch OLED. Technically (power wise) it is like a joke but I must say amount of fun is absolutely not proportional to the computing power   such a grate little machine you can take wherever you want or just connect to the TV. Another story is buying OLED these days is not that easy...