Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] VR / Oculus Quest 2 games / content

Subscribe to this thread
Didn’t see any other thread on this. I am considering buying an Oculus Quest 2 as a standalone VR unit. Anyone have any experience with the latest VR consoles and can provide a recommendation on which one is best to buy or best value for money? The additional accessories and game purchases seem to run up quite steep. I’d probably use it mainly for light gaming and not a hardcore gamer.
Welllllll.....

There are a lot of options.
For example:

- Superhot is a good one for VR
- Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes - extremely funny, entertaining and good game
- Myst
- watching any movie/YT video - not a game though, but a great experience

But you will understand me...VR is mostly meant to be good/bought for the ''xyz'' thing if you know what I am referring to  

You did the right decision.
For a stand-alone unit you depend on the unit itself, but for the real-deal you need to have a powerful PC.

I would first go to the store, test it there and make a final decision.

Once you decide, feel free to mention me here and I will give you some more inputs.
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • Jake88
Haha thank you - yes I decided on the Oculus Quest 2! Friends recommendation as well and good for my purposes. Yes super hot I heard is good and beat saber for sure.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jake88 for this post:
  • StivnQ