Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] 2021 WWE Draft

Subscribe to this thread

Any thoughts?

1. Love that new talent got moved up from the NXT roster.
  2. Smackdown looks kinda thin on "names", considering Fox paid so much for the broadcast rights
  3. Kinda upset New Day weren't brought back together
  4. Becky & Sasha look FANTASTIC!

Smackdown is defiantly thin compared to Raw but thats because Raw has sucked for sometime now. Smackdown has beating Raw in ratings, doesnt help that Vince rewrites the script 2 hours before it airs. Splitting the New Day was the worst idea, in my opinion. Now NXT stars moving up is not always a full deal, usually after Vince gets bored with them they get booted back to NXT. Shit im still shocked Mandy is back to NXT and Eva is fucking back, Like WTF?

Lets be honest when doesnt Becky and Sasha look good? lol

Oh is it just me or does Charlotte Flair look more uhhh Skelton Face the ever since coming back?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • TheDarkness00
(12-10-2021, 02:02 AM)newaki Wrote: Smackdown is defiantly thin compared to Raw but thats because Raw has sucked for sometime now. Smackdown has beating Raw in ratings, doesnt help that Vince rewrites the script 2 hours before it airs. Splitting the New Day was the worst idea, in my opinion. Now NXT stars moving up is not always a full deal, usually after Vince gets bored with them they get booted back to NXT. Shit im still shocked Mandy is back to NXT and Eva is fucking back, Like WTF?

Lets be honest when doesnt Becky and Sasha look good? lol

Oh is it just me or does Charlotte Flair look more uhhh Skelton Face the ever since coming back?

2 hours?! If what I've read is true, he's been doing it on the fly!

Smackdown should be beating Raw considering what Fox paid, but the talent is lacking to maintain that. But new blood might help stir the pot a little.

Yeah, worst example of misuse of the NXT talent: Finn Balor! You make him the first Undisputed Champion EVER...then ruin him (injuries notwithstanding)!

Mandy in NXT was weird...but I think good for her character. How she aligned so quickly with Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne is bizarre.

Charlotte looks...weird?! I hope that her time off wasn't for something serious that it reflecting in her appearance now.

Be interesting to see what happens with the titles at Crown Jewel.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheDarkness00 for this post:
  • newaki