Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Air Travel

Subscribe to this thread
What does everyone think regarding air travel for holidays now that lock down is easing. I for one wouldn't feel safe enough to book a holiday abroad.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mikefromtheuk for this post:
  • hssc11045
Agree m8. The way I see it is if we as individuals can say for 1 year give up going abroad its no big deal really.
It stops potential new covid cases appearing elsewhere or back here if we get infected abroad.
The wonderful health staff at home and abroad deserve a break and if it means we all do without our annual holiday to stop another covid wave like the last one then in my opinion its a small price to pay for EVERBODYS health and well being.
We ALL as a society need to think of more than just what WE want. There is a bigger picture involved here.
Think of others as well as yourself and remember that this is a killer infection and if we all have to give up some of our expected freedoms for a year or so to benefit the many, then so be it.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • covid19, DA, mikefromtheuk
(29-06-2020, 12:09 PM)hssc11045 Wrote: Agree m8. The way I see it is if we as individuals can say for 1 year give up going abroad its no big deal really.
It stops potential new covid cases appearing elsewhere or back here if we get infected abroad.
The wonderful health staff at home and abroad deserve a break and if it means we all do without our annual holiday to stop another covid wave like the last one then in my opinion its a small price to pay for EVERBODYS health and well being.
We ALL as a society need to think of more than just what WE want. There is a bigger picture involved here.
Think of others as well as yourself and remember that this is a killer infection and if we all have to give up some of our expected freedoms for a year or so to benefit the many, then so be it.
Some very good points. Its not all about what WE want.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mikefromtheuk for this post:
  • hssc11045