Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Good series to watch

Subscribe to this thread
Prison break- I second that
Vikings-Average until season 4 but I didn't very much like it
Dexter
Peaky Blinders
Dark
Person of Interest
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • eznail
I would recommend deadwood, i finished it recently.
it's a series from 2004-2006. it got cancelled after 2006.
BUT luckily, they released a film to wrap it all up in 2019. So we can watch the enitre thing. Imagine the people that had to wait 13 years to see the conclusion to this series!
It's pretty fun to see the entire cast 10+ years older in the movie (you wont even recognize some cast members by how much they changed!).
And it's really nice that the series wrap in a good high production value movie. The series is not everyone's cup of tea tho but it's worth taking a look.

Also I am going to start watching Black Sails. A pirate series.
I heard alot of good things about it so i'm excited

(23-05-2020, 10:04 AM)454subash Wrote: Prison break- I second that
Vikings-Average until season 4 but I didn't very much like it
Dexter
Peaky Blinders
Dark
Person of Interest
Oehhh, i loveddd Vikings. it was a good 9+ until season 4 i guess that's when the series "Dies" a little, if you know what i mean.
But after that its still a good 7+ in my book.

And peaky blinders is so nice and atmospheric, i love it, too bad the seasons are quite short. But i guess that does keep the quality of the episodes high
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to eznail for this post:
  • DA
If you have access to HBO, most of the core series on there are worth watching. Game of Thrones, Westworld, even further back you have The Sopranos, The Wire, etc.
HBO has massive budgets for their shows, so most of what they make is very high quality. If you like immersive shows, check out 99% of HBO. For comedies you have things like Silicon Valley and for guilty pleasures you have things like True Blood.
Other than that, most new shows on premium networks are worth watching now. Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO, Showtime, Hulu, etc. Look them up before you watch them to make sure they aren't one of the few flops, but most of them are good.

If you like the Superhero stuff and want to go darker, I can't reccomend The Boys on Amazon Prime enough! I loved season 1 and more seasons are on their way.

My rule of thumb these days is if it's on a paid-for subscription network instead of cable, 9 times out of 10, it's the thing worth watching. The bigger budgets and creative freedom definitely show.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • DA