Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] How long a cracked VPN account can last?

Subscribe to this thread
Hello,

I just used a cracked access to use a vpn. It was working well but after a few days, I losrt the ability to connect. It's the second time already with two different vpn.

Does anyone has any solution/explanation?

Should I do something diffferently to make them last longer?

Any advice will be welcomed.

Thanks everyone
This is my opinion, im sure someone with more experience in VPNs could chime in.

Its all in the luck of the roll, Some people are aware that someone has been in their account and some have no clue. I have been using an IPVanish for months with no issues. I guess keep on trying till you get one that doesnt pay attention to their shit.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • hellintime
(27-06-2021, 05:00 PM)newaki Wrote: This is my opinion, im sure someone with more experience in VPNs could chime in.

Its all in the luck of the roll, Some people are aware that someone has been in their account and some have no clue. I have been using an IPVanish for months with no issues. I guess keep on trying till you get one that doesnt pay attention to their shit.
Thanks.

So it's just down to luck then.

I wanted to be sure because I don't really want to borrow other vpn accounts regularly even if there are many available here.

I may be a bit silly, but I don't want to sound disrespectful or appear like a leecher. 

Thanks for the answer.
We do plenty of homework to make sure a user is or is not a leecher. If you grab an account from one of our awesome crackers and than 3 days later it dies, just come back and mark it dead so we can move the thread and you can find another account.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • kaoxx287
I've been using a cracked Nordvpn account for over a year now, it definitely depends a lot on luck
I've got Zenmate cracked from a cracker here and it works like a charm for over a year now

Beside luck, you should try to get an account directly from a cracker and not the one that is publicly posted. Those publicly posted usually last shorter.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(29-06-2021, 09:35 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: I've got Zenmate cracked from a cracker here and it works like a charm for over a year now

Beside luck, you should try to get an account directly from a cracker and not the one that is publicly posted. Those publicly posted usually last shorter.
Thanks for your answer but well I'm not a gold member so I thought it wasn't possible to do somethin like that
@ kaoxx287 - first of all, I would like to tell you a secret, that I am allowed to tell.
Just wait for the 25th of every month, apply yourself for a contest (free one) and you could win 5 gold days, totally free.
All you need to do is a bit of a research (on the Forums).

===============================================

As for the original question.
I have a paid version of one of the VPN accounts available.
Got a huge discount and will certainly renew it when the time comes.
So I am good to go - with all the apps out there (PC, Android, Chrome extensions, FF ext...)
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • kaoxx287, Mr. James Bond
Yeah it’s hit and miss. Most go down fairly quickly. I have a list of Nord VPN accounts that are still working. Happy to share a few in PM if you need.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jake88 for this post:
  • kaoxx287
(25-07-2021, 03:24 AM)Jake88 Wrote: Yeah it’s hit and miss. Most go down fairly quickly. I have a list of Nord VPN accounts that are still working. Happy to share a few in PM if you need.
Thanks a lot.

I was a bit luckier the following time as the account I chose is still valid.

I will keep your proposition in a corner of my head if this account stop working.

Thanks for the proposition.