Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Marvel Eternals

Subscribe to this thread
Has anyone watched Eternals movie? Is it worth to watch? Cus a lot of critics are saying bad and mess. Please let me know
Discord : goldenxbear
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Naufal for this post:
  • Broody65, venom404
I heard the same, it sucked. Hopefully some others can shed some light on this
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • Naufal, venom404
Same For Me...    
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Broody65 for this post:
  • venom404
 not good
I think it’s worth a watch - decent popcorn movie but hard to follow all the details. I watched it a second time with a friend and understood it better - I think the critics is worse than what it actually is haha.
(25-01-2022, 03:20 AM)Jake88 Wrote: I think it’s worth a watch - decent popcorn movie but hard to follow all the details. I watched it a second time with a friend and understood it better - I think the critics is worse than what it actually is haha.

Finally someone with different thoughts about this movie. I might give a shot. Thanks!
Discord : goldenxbear
@ Jake88 Thanks for that info...

@ Naufal Im gona let you watch and report back before i jump in that pool.      
Hi, huge marvel fan here.

It's definitely worth a watch and is honestly far better than Shang shi and Black widow.

Is it a masterpiece or one of the best MCU movies? Nope.

But it have some cool effects, some very good visuals and an interesting scenario.

For me, it's this kind of movie where you know it's not the best but you can't really explain why. (Contrary to black widow and shang shi where I can exactly tell you what made them so mediocre).
I watched it 2 times, just to get all the details (or most of em)
I'd say if you're a fan you should watch it at least once.
It's no Masterpiece, but there are worse in the MCU hehe