Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Member Kudos

Subscribe to this thread

Hello and welcome to the centralized Member Kudos thread!

This thread is precisely for what the title suggests: appreciating your fellow forum members!

Do you have a forum user in mind that you really wish you could shout out for such amazing work, rather than just giving thanks to their threads? Perhaps a certain user has helped others through mazes of emotion? That, or maybe you know an awesome forum-user whose posts always, because you too, think a bit deeper?

Whatever it may reasonably be, appreciate away!

Appreciation goes a long way within any community. Although it should not necessarily be demanded, it is indeed something that fosters a friendly community atmosphere and is nice to see. Why? Well, in addition to interacting as usual, saying a few nice words to someone who has impacted you positively is always a step toward encouraging people in the right way.

If you happen to be the sort who likes being appreciated and perhaps find yourself never appreciated here, keep in mind some folks do prefer to keep their appreciation to themselves, for whatever reason, or simply forget. That does not mean you are unimportant, or any less in conduct than someone else, so do not fret.

Lastly, this is not to showcase certain forum users as better than anyone else due to how many appreciative posts they might have, especially since that isn't really how that works at all. It is simply a directory for forum users to take a look at, and re-visit, after posting their own appreciations.

Best,
JJ
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JJ for this post:
  • shenmue
Great thread, i like all the members on here who contribute in their own ways, i admire all my fellow contributors, Polar,rawbat,EuropeanTrump,peter77000 to name a few, really impressed by each of their work, they are excellent. DA and MR James Bond are exceptional staff, they made it so easy on here, excellent rules enforced IMO, just a joy to help out on this site for them.

I would like to point out Hellintime, he was very nice to me when i joined here, i thanked him for numerous excellent accounts he shared and he gave me the motivation and confidence to share my own accounts to also contribute to this wonderful site, he is a class act all round, can't say enough good things about him.

Yourself JJ, Wormtail and Englandfan i have enjoyed your contributions and threads as well, i know i have pretty much had kind words for everyone but it is how i feel lol, thanks to all i have mentioned and everybody else who contributes.