Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] New hobbies? Old hobbies coming back?

Subscribe to this thread
ASIDE from the obvious hobby we all have here, have you discovered any new hobbies throughout Covid? Rediscovered any?

I'll admit I got hooked on the sports card craze for a bit. I used to collect as a kid, during the bubble of the 90s. Still have all of it.

But with grading and Ja Morant/Zion Williamson, cases of 1986 Fleer selling for millions...I jumped back in chasing Prizm, autos, rookie cards.

I've gotten lucky and and thinking about submitting some for grading (even at the high fees). Basketball is my favourite sport, but I've dabbled in some baseball & hockey cards again too.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheDarkness00 for this post:
  • Biswayuuy
(11-03-2021, 12:52 AM)TheDarkness00 Wrote: ASIDE from the obvious hobby we all have here, have you discovered any new hobbies throughout Covid? Rediscovered any?

I'll admit I got hooked on the sports card craze for a bit. I used to collect as a kid, during the bubble of the 90s. Still have all of it.

But with grading and Ja Morant/Zion Williamson, cases of 1986 Fleer selling for millions...I jumped back in chasing Prizm, autos, rookie cards.

I've gotten lucky and and thinking about submitting some for grading (even at the high fees). Basketball is my favourite sport, but I've dabbled in some baseball & hockey cards again too.
seems quite intresting hobby .
when i was kid i  use to collect pokemon tazos  which comes free with uncle chips packet that  time .
though it was not my hobby ,for few friends in school collecting those was an obsession .
if you ask about hobby which i discoverd through covid i would say playing football though i was playing it earlier also but this covid situation 
gave some extra time and energy to invest in it as my college is  shut down for more then a year now due to covid .
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Biswayuuy for this post:
  • TheDarkness00
Physical activity never a bad thing, where possible!

And I assume since you're in India, when you say football you mean that which we call soccer here in North America...?
The three R for me:

-Running
-Reading
-Righting, wait... damn.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • TheDarkness00