Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Staff Appreciation Thread

Subscribe to this thread

Dear Forum Staff,

I have created this thread for the entire community to use to post their appreciation on your hard work. You've done a lot for us in the past, present and I'm sure you've still got a lot to do for us in the future!

A lot of the staff don't get appreciated for their work and it could be due to different reasons. I thought it would be a nice way to show them that sure, there may be a few people who don't agree with what you do, but there is also many people who do appreciate you for a job well done!

I hope you appreciate all the comments that are posted!
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Rules!

~ Please do not use this thread to try and grab the attention of any Forum Staff. If you are in need of help or wanting something sorting out, please re-direct yourself to a better section.

~ Please keep to the Forum rules.

~ Please do not use this thread to harass or cause any problems with the Staff.
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to JJ for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, hssc11045, KuriusGeorgLoPez, newaki, shenmue, wormtail39
I didn't realise there was this thread as well as the member appreciation one, I have posted my kind words about the staff on that one, they are awesome lol.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • DA, newaki, wormtail39
the staff here know how awsome they are in my eyes   Im happy to say im starting to see of some of the staff more as friends than staff. There are some really cool people here on crackingsoul.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, newaki
As Tina Turner once sang.......
"Simply the best!!!!"
Plain and simple.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, newaki, wormtail39
"Nobody, nobody, NOBODY does it better" - Naughty America
Thank you CS staff for your hard work !
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, newaki, wormtail39
Thank you for this forum!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gxbferqa for this post:
  • newaki
The staff are the cornerstones of this forum. Without them, this forum wouldn't exist and it wouldn't be the great place it is. DA is the most down to earth forum owner I've ever had the pleasure of becoming acquainted with. All of the staff are quick to reply/act and get their jobs done well while still going above and beyond for this forum and its members. I thank you all for your hard work making this place amazing!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • hellintime