Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] View of America's BlackLivesMatter protests?

Subscribe to this thread
I'm American and living in CT (right in between New York, New Jersey, and Massachusetts) and riots/protesting is happening all around me. Some of the most violent protests right now are happening in New York (Brooklyn) and Massachusetts (Boston). With that background out of the way, I am interested to hear the views of people around the world. I've seen protests in solidarity of us in England, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, and even Syria.

I myself feel nobody should be treated differently because of the color of their skin, and that the police should definitely be held accountable and de-militarized. Their job is to protect and serve, not attack and racially profile. The only thing keeping me from protesting myself is that I have no means to travel to any of these protests around me, but I've already donated to multiple bail funds and BLM charities to do at least something.

What I'm interested to hear is what people internationally think of all this as well as the views of any other Americans who want to chime in. I've always been open-minded and I like to hear all sides of a story and all views before forming opinions, and I adapt those opinions as new information shows itself.

My one real requirement is that everyone stay civil. I know these can be heavy topics and many people, at least in America, have very strong views one way or another on the matter. We are all adults, so let's act like it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • DA
I think main problem is over population .

Because we do not have work for everyone , millions are suffering and they engage themselves in illegal things like drugs . trafficking etc.
(03-06-2020, 04:44 AM)Babua10 Wrote: I think main problem is over population .

Because we do not have work for everyone , millions are suffering and they engage themselves in illegal things like drugs . trafficking etc.
...and over population will only get worse and worse. Dread to think what it'll be like in the future