Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Who watching the Euro's

Subscribe to this thread
Who is following the euro's and how far will your nation go?

England my team, but I hope we get past the quarter final stage, would like to say we would win it, but with hand on heart its  a tall order, but with a little bit of luck and a bit of nail biting who knows.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Moonshine for this post:
  • bolo44, Teraklo
I'll be watching although not really a football fan. Will be supporting England
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mikefromtheuk for this post:
  • Moonshine
I really thought were were poor last night, but I have a sneaky suspicion, that we parked the bus last night and not gave it 100%,some of the subs were really poor and to sub our best player when sterling was giving the ball away time after time,this is why I though this game was fixed,  and this helped the home nation, with a chance to go through. I know Scotland fans will disagree with me but like wrighty said it was a lack lustred England performance. Scotland was good in fact they worked extremely hard and deserved something out of the game but to be truthful They were unlucky not to get 3 points they did deserved it.

Fair play to the Scottish fans they know how to party, Get home safe guys, and I hope you progress to the next stage.
I support france and I think we will reach semi-final with some luck.

I hope we will win the competition of course but it will either be italie, belgium or germany I think
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • Moonshine
I am watching but somehow relaxed. I have no favorites of my own this time.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • Moonshine
Fantastic result for England last night, we started cagey but the competition will now start,if we get to the semi finals it will be a great result.

(27-06-2021, 02:04 PM)kaoxx287 Wrote: I support france and I think we will reach semi-final with some luck.

I hope we will win the competition of course but it will either be italie, belgium or germany I think
With Germany Now gone .I think Belgium is really playing well, Italy will always be strong favourites.France have struggled at the back but once again a strong contender
(30-06-2021, 06:31 PM)Moonshine Wrote: Fantastic result for England last night, we started cagey but the competition will now start,if we get to the semi finals it will be a great result.

(27-06-2021, 02:04 PM)kaoxx287 Wrote: I support france and I think we will reach semi-final with some luck.

With Germany Now gone .I think Belgium is really playing well, Italy will always be strong favourites.France have struggled at the back but once again a strong contender
Losing against sweeden after finishing first in the death group. Damn that's rough
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • Moonshine
(01-07-2021, 01:13 PM)kaoxx287 Wrote:
(30-06-2021, 06:31 PM)Moonshine Wrote: Fantastic result for England last night, we started cagey but the competition will now start,if we get to the semi finals it will be a great result.

Losing against sweetzerland after finishing first in the death group. Damn that's rough
England play again tonight, bet my heart will be in my mouth, Ukraine will be underdogs but it means nothing in knockout competition,Perfect weekend curry a few pints and then watch the fottie. Come on England!
Great result for the lads last night, unexpected  result 4-0 but we stroll on to the next match roll on Wednesday.Semi finals here we come  COME ON ENGLAND!