Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] whats the coolest thing you have ever done?

Subscribe to this thread
whats the coolest thing you have ever done? can be anything from climbing a mountain, hanging out with a celeb or saving someones life etc impress me!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA
In my previous life as a firefighter there were many times as a team member, I was partly responsible for saving another human beings life. 99.99% of any rescue workers will never claim individual responsibility for a rescue for the simple reason it is a team effort and 1 individual is just a small cog in a big wheel.
I can say after all these years that there are very few more humbling and emotional experiences you will ever experience than a fellow human being emotionally feeling they HAVE to tell you and your colleagues "thank you for saving my life."
All other peripheral nonsense that we fill our life with means nothing compared to that raw heartfelt emotion.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • covid19, DA, wormtail39
(08-07-2020, 02:04 PM)hssc11045 Wrote: In my previous life as a firefighter there were many times as a team member, I was partly responsible for saving another human beings life. 99.99% of any rescue workers will never claim individual responsibility for a rescue for the simple reason it is a team effort and 1 individual is just a small cog in a big wheel.
I can say after all these years that there are very few more humbling and emotional experiences you will ever experience than a fellow human being emotionally feeling they HAVE to tell you and your colleagues "thank you for saving my life."
All other peripheral nonsense that we fill our life with means nothing compared to that raw heartfelt emotion.
oh man i never knew you were a fire fighter thats so cool! you have really lived man! must feel so good knowing u have helped people like that what made you give it up? and what do u do now?
  • hssc11045
Thanks for your kind words my friend.

What made me give up??  Well after 32 years it was time to let the young team take over!!!
Loved every minute............ I am now an old retired guy trying to work out what this interweb thing is all about

Take care.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • DA, wormtail39
(08-07-2020, 04:02 PM)hssc11045 Wrote: Thanks for your kind words my friend.

What made me give up??  Well after 32 years it was time to let the young team take over!!!
Loved every minute............ I am now an old retired guy trying to work out what this interweb thing is all about

Take care.
hehe i meant every word! i think anyone who puts their life/health on the line to help others is a hero!
  • hssc11045