Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Poll] Natural or fake ?

Subscribe to this thread
Which do you prefer? Natural saggy breasts or Fake circular ones? you know the ones that seem like they have a puck or something inside their skin.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Pioneer for this post:
  • dkanon, dogeatsdog, TheDarkness00
Those are two extremes lol

So if it's really SAGGY, then I definitely prefer fake.

But if they're nice, full, perky, and all natural? Give me the real thing all day every day
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheDarkness00 for this post:
  • dogeatsdog
I completely agree with Darkness.  Though, with a few exceptions, you can't go wrong with any of them
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dogeatsdog for this post:
  • Pioneer, TheDarkness00
If it's between those two, then i prefer the fake ones.
If they are firm middle-large sizes breasts (not saggy) than i would prefer them natural.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to eznail for this post:
  • dogeatsdog
(27-04-2022, 05:25 PM)eznail Wrote: If it's between those two, then i prefer the fake ones.
If they are firm middle-large sizes breasts (not saggy) than i would prefer them natural.
BTW, check out my thread on IDing various sets of breasts so we can have some more fun with this.
Natural (almost) all the way!
Honestly I'm not even into breasts but fake tits look incredible in clothes. They look terrible naked but I think the girls that get them know this and get them BECAUSE they look great under any top. Saggy natural ones look really bad in clothes and naked. So I prefer fake.
Hate fake tits. Hate fake lips. Natural everytime
I do not like girls/women with breast implants...I prefer natural breasts
I am not a fan of fake tits, particularly when they are super large and the skin is very stretched.