Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Suggestion] Seasonal Awards

Subscribe to this thread

Hey Everyone,

I was curious on your thoughts about seasonal/holiday awards that could be added to the existing CS Awards that are available.

The thought behind this is obtaining exclusive awards during certain seasons/holidays throughout the year.

For example, during new years, Valentines day, St. Patrick's day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. you would be able to have a chance to obtain an award for that season/holiday for that period of time during year.

Each award would be exclusive to that particular year and that particular holiday/season. The awards would not return and become unavailable after that season/holiday ended.

Awards could be implemented on a "posting chance" basis as to increase forum activity and traffic. For every thoughtful post on the forum, you would obtain a chance at obtaining the award. Therefore, you must be active on the forum if you want to obtain the award.

Please share your thoughts and ideas below. If I did not explain myself effectively, please let me know by responding to this thread, and I will try to explain a little bit better.

Cheers,
JJ
I like the idea but I am not sure how much effort tracking all these things will require. Beside, we already have some awards related to these events but for sure there is some space for few more.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA, JJ