Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] CS Downtime

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone!

CS has been suffering with downtime in the last few days. The reason behind is the migration of our server to another one.

During the migration, some database table was crashed and couldn't be repaired from the automated MyBB engine. Hence, the broken table forced the forum to go offline.

In the start, i wasn't also not aware of this but when i went to check my inbox, i understood the problem.

You guys can notice that your inbox is empty now as this is the table which was crashed. Hence, we had somehow to force it to be repaired. The result was that the pm's were deleted.

Even now, when i'm creating this thread, the table isn't permanently repaired. The priority was to get the forum online as soon as possibile. Hence, some temporary efforts has been made to get it back online.

Just to let you know, we didn't suffer any dataloss except the pm's. If the table can't be repaired, we need to use our back up where we will be losing some data.

Hopefully, i would be able to repair it without any further problems.

Important message to the gold/ gold+ / platinum / platinum+ members ---------> I will be adding 10 free days to everyone who had these subscriptions active at the downtime and the new validity date will be pm'ed to you. Hence, don't worry.

To everyone who sent me a pm and didn't get any reply back, please re-send the pm with your requests, as you can read above, to get back the forum online, we had to clean the inbox i.e. the private messages table in the database.

I appreciate your patience and thanks for bearing it with me.

Kind regards.

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hssc11045, TheDarkness00, tugboat
The problem has been solved PERMANENTLY

Thanks a lot for your patience.

Regards.

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • dogeatsdog, DownAndUp85, hellintime, hssc11045, pif, TheDarkness00, tugboat
10 days added and the new end date has been sent via pm to everyone.

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hssc11045, TheDarkness00, tugboat
Thanks D.A.

Strange but I knew it was a hiccup as the message for not connecting specifically mentioned pm's

Just shows you when the forum is not there you really miss it!!!!

Thanks for the extra days, very kind of you.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • DA