Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Message from the hosting compnay

Subscribe to this thread
Hello guys!

I'm just pasting you their message here:

Code:
As Tri-Annual Hardware Maintenance, we have planned upgrade of server hardware for existing Server Node: SHKVM2 . This server will be discontinued from June 1st, 2023 onwards.

All the VPS customers from this node will be migrated to new node, wherein the VPS will be assigned with new IP address after migration. This migration process is going to start from 31th May, 2023 +5:30 IST 10:30 A.M onwards. During this process, we are expecting to keep the downtime to minimal.

We request you to take backup of your data before the migration process starts as precautionary measures. We have 96% of success rate in migration process without lossing the customer data. As "Precaution is better then cure" we recommend you to take backup of the important data during this procedure.

Thank you for contacting us through support ticket system. Hope I was helpful to your queries. For more support feel free to contact us anytime.

So, if CS is offline, don't worry.

Regards.

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime, hssc11045