Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Moderators needed

Subscribe to this thread
(21-02-2023, 03:02 PM)DA Wrote: If anyone is interested, just send me a pm.

Don't miss the chance to be a CS staff member and to help CS grow.

Thanks
@ DA

I am more than willing to help out. I understand I've been MIA for a couple years recently, due to being extremely busy with medical school. However, now that graduation has concluded I have much more availability and can meet the minimum time requirements for the position.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
JJ
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to JJ for this post:
  • DA, Teraklo
This thread is still OPEN

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • Teraklo
This thread is still OPEN

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
This thread is still open!

This thread is still OPEN!

Still OPEN!