Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[BUG] sort by date

Subscribe to this thread

hi

@ DA when i go through in few areas, and i want to sort by date, i cannot find any option for this. anyway to make it possible ?

for exemple, when i go in pass area, and i make next page there are the posts like from "04/05/2020" just after 14/06/2022"

i want to list them by date. is it possible to add this option ?
Hi!

I will check this out.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • zike912
@ zike912 are you trying this option?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(09-01-2024, 06:27 PM)DA Wrote: @ zike912 are you trying this option?
hi DA

no i was thinking on the forum like this;

the objectif is to order posts by date of publication and not by the the last upadate/comment

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

It is the default function used by Mybb. You may try some options in the User Control Panel to see if it matches your request.

Kind regards.

(16-01-2024, 03:25 PM)DA Wrote: Hi,

It is the default function used by Mybb. You may try some options in the User Control Panel to see if it matches your request.

Kind regards.
ok i will try it and let you know under this topic
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to zike912 for this post:
  • DA
@ DA  just tried to sort by date all posts in gold members area but if i write nothing in the search box (to have all titles) i receive an error, if i mark a star same. so sort by date any of posts does not work
I think you are trying to find the threads and not the posts.

Do you mean to sort out the threads with their creation date?

Regards.

(30-01-2024, 11:34 AM)DA Wrote: I think you are trying to find the threads and not the posts.

Do you mean to sort out the threads with their creation date?

Regards.