Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Any football/soccer fans here?

Subscribe to this thread
if so what team do you support. i support chelsea and the england national team.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to englandfan99 for this post:
  • DA, shenmue
Man United, this is the worst season being a fan since 2004/5, we are shite, sold players in midfield and attack without getting in replacements, Pogba injured and wants to leave, Liverpool who i hate are not playing as well as last season yet are easily winning the league for the first time in 30 years and are unbeaten.

Kill me now.
Well, i am CR7 fan but since he changed to Juventus, i am not watching him that much because i don't like the Italian football how they play these days.

I've started following the premier league and i admire Jurgen Klopp as coach, i like Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea.

But i still like CR7 and i respect Messi too.

We have the possibilty to watch the biggest players of the history.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • shenmue
I love soccer! I play sience I was a child. Zidane is my favorite soccer player ever
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to pacogerte for this post:
  • DA
(30-01-2020, 01:49 PM)pacogerte Wrote: I love soccer! I play sience I was a child. Zidane is my favorite soccer player ever
That last game in WC wasn't a good one for him, sadly.

But he is one of the greatest players and i followed as coach too when CR7 was in Real M.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(31-01-2020, 12:40 AM)DA Wrote:
(30-01-2020, 01:49 PM)pacogerte Wrote: I love soccer! I play sience I was a child. Zidane is my favorite soccer player ever
That last game in WC wasn't a good one for him, sadly.

But he is one of the greatest players and i followed as coach too when CR7 was in Real M.
Sadly 2006 WC ended up bad for zidane. Another great legend as a coach is Sir Alex Ferguson
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to pacogerte for this post:
  • DA