Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] WetToiletPaper Discussions

Subscribe to this thread
Well I told you that I heard that Will was evicted.

Well tonight I saw the BB Canada 6 TV Show.

Kayla Won the VETO, and Will was Evicted.

so its Parras-Derrick-Kayla.

Derrick does NOT deserve to Win.

FINAL is Tomorrow Night.
I'm sure,you will inform on who won....

Thanks for your time.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Well Parras and Kayla have made FINAL 2.

So now it is up to the Jury who Wins.

also First Time in BB Canada History, that 2 Girls are in Final 2.
Well the Vote was 6 to 1.

And the Winner is "Parras"

Every Juror Except Derrick voted for Parras.
Thanks for the update......

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Well Adam Jasinski was Big Brother USA 9 Winner,

And I found some interesting Facts about him.

On April 27th 2008, Adam Jasinski WON Five Hundred Thousand Dollars.

On Oct 04th 2010 it was reported the following,

BOSTON – The winner of the CBS reality show "Big Brother 9" pleaded guilty Monday to a drug charge and for failing to file a tax return for the year he won the show's $500,000 prize.

Adam Jasinski, of Delray Beach, Fla., was arrested outside Boston last October and charged with attempting to sell 2,000 pills of oxycodone, the main active ingredient in OxyContin and other painkillers.

He also pleaded guilty to the tax charge, which was added Monday by prosecutors.

Jasinski, 32, was arrested after showing a government witness two plastic bags filled with oxycodone, police said.

After the witness picked Jasinski up at Boston's Logan International Airport on Oct. 17, 2009, they drove to North Reading, where Jasinski removed a white sock from his pants, Ricci said. The sock contained two plastic bags filled with blue pills later determined to be oxycodone.

After Jasinski won the $500,000 prize on "Big Brother 9" in April 2008, he failed to file an income tax return and failed to pay taxes owed on the money, Ricci said. The series features contestants who live under constant surveillance and vote once a week to evict each other.

In an affidavit filed in court shortly after his arrest, a Drug Enforcement Administration agent said Jasinski told him he had been using some of his winnings from "Big Brother 9" to buy thousands of oxycodone pills and resell them along the East Coast.

During Sentencing he said,

"I'm sick. I won $500,000 and I blew it all," Jasinski reportedly told U.S. District Court Judge William Young as he asked for leniency and cited his recent treatment for drug addiction and bipolar disorder. 

"I apologize. I'm a mess... Give me a chance to get out and find out who I really am."

The Judge said,

"You were drug trafficking, and you were drug trafficking until they caught you," said Young. "You got to a position where you thought that the rules didn't apply to you."

However, Young chose to sentence Jasinski to a term closer to the 4 1/5 year prison sentence federal prosecutors had recommended, according to The AP, citing a prior New York drug conviction the Big Brother champ had received five years probation for.
He was fortunate enough to have had faced only 4 years instead of a 20 years sentence which was evident on him at first. But I heard that it was shortened further on good behavior and his cooperation. Also, Jasinski is said to be suffering from a drug addiction and bipolar disorder.
Another School shooting in Texas (05-18-2018)

Looks like 9 Students and I teacher dead.

Handgun--Shotgun-AR15. & and apparently Explosives (Explosives did not go off).

17 year old in custody and suspicious older person.

Sounds like he played football, and was bullied.
I can't understand what are they waiting for to ban all the weapons in the USA?

There have their fucking interests behind all this...

A long discussion could be to elaborate all the aspects of all those shootings.

Anyway, it's a sad news.

And what about plane crash in Cuba ? Boeing 737 crashed after 40 years of service ! Common, for how long planes are going to be in service ? I mean 40 years ??? And why I am not surprised that oldie was used in Cuba being rented by Mexican company. I would love to see comparation of how old fleets are in US, Canada or other wealthy countries Vs fleets in poor countries...
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.