Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] anyone know any good websites to stream sports?

Subscribe to this thread
 i used to use reddit soccer streams but that got shut down and sky over here in the uk is way too much money its ridiculous so i resort to streaming like many other people so i was just wondering if anyone here knows any good websites to watch sports especially football/soccer. 
ssl.ustreamix.com
sportsurge.net
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • DA, englandfan99, Mr. James Bond
I have switched to acestream soccer streams. I guess there are other sports streamed the same way but I am mostly into Premium league as well as CL so it is perfect for me

Thanks for the sites posted above. Gonna check them for sure.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA, englandfan99, shenmue
There is also paying for IPTV, i pay for sportztv and Hulk, Hulk is 45 dollars a year, not sure how much sportztv is as my brother pays for it monthly and shares the account with me, probably 7 or 8 dollars a month so dearer than hulk, but works better for me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IPTV/
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • englandfan99
(21-01-2020, 12:23 AM)shenmue Wrote: There is also paying for IPTV, i pay for sportztv and Hulk, Hulk is 45 dollars a year, not sure how much sportztv is as my brother pays for it monthly and shares the account with me, probably 7 or 8 dollars a month so dearer than hulk, but works better for me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IPTV/
yeah ive heard about iptv and i might try it out. Its a lot cheaper then sky and streaming online is becoming a lot harder.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to englandfan99 for this post:
  • shenmue
Yeah it's pretty good,they sometimes get shut down but there is always another one to try, i had vaderstreams fro 4 years until they got stopped but easily found another seller. Between 2004 and 2015 the hacked cable virgin/sky boxes were the best, no monthly or yearly pay, just 80-100 quid for the box and and it was great.

i don't watch enough live TV (i pretty much only watch sports live, the TV shows and films i just stream) to warrant the prices for paying the full price, almost all the channels i would never watch. Even with the IPTV i only watch the sports channels. Getting the PPVS for free is another bonus.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • englandfan99
The IPTV doesn't have a good quality.

Some HD channels look like analog channels.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(21-01-2020, 06:49 PM)DA Wrote: The IPTV doesn't have a good quality.

yeah my friend said the same thing but i might still try it out then if that doesnt work out then il just have to somehow pay for sky
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to englandfan99 for this post:
  • DA

You must have had some really bad ones, all the ones i have had have looked great.
(22-01-2020, 05:33 AM)shenmue Wrote:

You must have had some really bad ones, all the ones i have had have looked great.
Well, i didn't pay it, just used a cracked one and the quality wasn't as good as when you use a satellite.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.