Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

What's up CrackingSoul

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone,

Way back in the day I used to be a part of the older crackingforums, but when they got closed I just let it be. Now I've decided to pick this up again and am looking forward to being a member of this community. 

Greetings,
Welcome on Crackingsoul.com!

I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(27-09-2018, 08:10 PM)Po3kje Wrote: Hello everyone,

Way back in the day I used to be a part of the older crackingforums, but when they got closed I just let it be. Now I've decided to pick this up again and am looking forward to being a member of this community. 

Greetings,

hi ... welcome boy
Same!! I used to be on a cracking forum back in the day too. I hope we both enjoy cs a lot
Hey there and welcome to the crackingsoul.

I am pretty much sure that you, and the others who were members of the famous CF, will notice an huge difference after browsing this board and how much further it went then them. If not, I'll say it the way U2 song says (CS is going further) with or without you

Cheers !
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Hello everyone,

Greetings,
(30-09-2018, 11:49 AM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: Hey there and welcome to the crackingsoul.

I am pretty much sure that you, and the others who were members of the famous CF, will notice an huge difference after browsing this board and how much further it went then them. If not, I'll say it the way U2 song says (CS is going further) with or without you

Cheers !

Well it is better with you, like they say it takes a community.

we band together, it will make us stronger.