Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Kindly asking GOLD members to leave your feedback on GOLD section

Subscribe to this thread
The gold account is nice, lots of access to accounts. 

But I had to wait 7 days after payment until it was activated.. which was a bit long in my opinion.

Anyway happy to have it now

-><-
  UpAndDown -><- 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DownAndUp85 for this post:
  • DA
My experience of the Gold membership is from winning the monthly contest.

Happy to say that I enjoyed the experience - there is a wide selection of websites with some big names in there, and very clear instructions on what to do (e.g. use a VPN).
Dead links are checked and removed once verified, the attention to detail is superb.

Tons of gratitude to the moderators for setting up the contest, and the talented people who provide the passwords.
This is an excellent forum!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dkanon for this post:
  • DA
After few months of being a gold member I must say it is really worth it.
Kudos to @ hellintime who is doing really "hell"  of a job here and also moderators/admins for keeping the content quality top notch!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 13490ma for this post:
  • hellintime
I think gold section is the most expensive part of cs. there a lot of premium websites to catch, in my opinion gold section is the most interesting! thanks to cs family i enjoyed a lot in gold section.
thanks a lot for everything.
@"DA" @"hellintime"
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MightyJohn for this post:
  • DA
Sites are really good and communication is great, everyone seems to be very respectful! Thanks!
for now it's ok, there is no pass shared enough every day but many pass works. so i'm happy. i will open a post in bug area for search issue. maybe i do it wrong
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to zike912 for this post:
  • DA
Thank you, VIP membership is great
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to abykrish66 for this post:
  • DA
gold is absolutely worth it, only wish there was more automation for purchasing/activating membership
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to deadvineblues for this post:
  • DA
hi love this site, it's really friendly but i will have some words;

it can be more appreciable to share some passe daily. and some other site's pass weekly as brazzers, naughtyamerica, tonightsgirlfriend, mofos etc.

i juste tried to connect to NA and the pass shared are dead, so need to wait some more to have new one
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to zike912 for this post:
  • DA
(22-02-2024, 09:38 PM)zike912 Wrote: hi love this site, it's really friendly but i will have some words;

it can be more appreciable to share some passe daily. and some other site's pass weekly as brazzers, naughtyamerica, tonightsgirlfriend, mofos etc.

i juste tried to connect to NA and the pass shared are dead, so need to wait some more to have new one
Hello @ zike912!

Thanks for your words. The crackers, we don't have that many sadly, are posting what they can and when they can. If we had more crackers, that was never a problem.

And we have also to keep in mind that every single site has increased its security in the last couple of years, hence, cracking and sharing is becoming more difficult. I have been cracking NA and TGF when they were using simple captchas, today you need to crack them using a paid software to bypass the recaptcha from google. The problem isn't finished here because if you crack and share it just after cracking, they will ban the account because it has been used using different Ips in couple of seconds/hours.

I hope you can understand what i mean.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.