Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Report Line

Subscribe to this thread
When I Report a DEAD Password, I get ONLY 1 small line.

Can I get 2 or 3 small lines to Report with.

Thanks.
(17-03-2017, 06:16 AM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote: When I Report a DEAD Password, I get ONLY 1 small line.

Can I get 2 or 3 small lines to Report with.

Thanks.

Post a screenshot and explain better please!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I don't know how to post a screenshot here.

When I click on REPORT, a 1 Line to Report is there, at the END of that Line, I cannot type anymore.

If this explanation is not good enough, I will try to use the "insert the Image" button.
(17-03-2017, 11:15 PM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote: I don't know how to post a screenshot here.

When I click on REPORT, a 1 Line to Report is there, at the END of that Line, I cannot type anymore.

If this explanation is not good enough, I will try to use the "insert the Image" button.

Did u try using OTHER  and typing what you want to type?

I made the default one as DEAD

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Yes, I tried the OTHER one too, it just has that 1 Line also.

Sometimes 1 line is enough, But sometimes the Report could use more info, because the person reading it might need more info.

Thanks.
(18-03-2017, 02:27 AM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote: Yes, I tried the OTHER one too, it just has that 1 Line also.

Sometimes 1 line is enough, But sometimes the Report could use more info, because the person reading it might need more info.

Thanks.

I think one line is enough to report a dead account,if there is something else you want to report,use pm system then.

DA

OK, will do.