Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] Final Fantasy 7 Remake (FF7 Remke)

Subscribe to this thread
Any fans of FF7????

I absolutely loves FF7 on PS2, the fact it came on 3 Discs... It took FOREVER to beat the game, it was such an amazing game. My son is 10 and I made he play the old school games so he would appreciate the new gaming consoles. (the fact it took me over a year to beat Super Mario 1, but took me 3 days to beat the story line of GTA5 shows the changes in gaming)

I told my kid about FF7 being on 3 Discs, and he didn't believe me lol... I had to show him.... anyways im rambling on...

This all being said, anyone play the Demo... i felt like a fucking kid again it was SOOOO Great....

11 more days till its release and im hoping i will be able to snag it on April 10th...
I had it on my PS2 but never played it.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I remember playing one of the Final Fantasy games but can't remember which one.  Checked out the trailers for this one and man it looks amazing will have to add it to my list to get.