Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Advice about best IPTV offer, 4G Box and Android Box

Subscribe to this thread
Hi CS crazy dudes, hope you doing great today !!

For those who don't know, I live in a small village 4h in the south west to Paris, in France (for now).

My internet connection is getting worst everyday, and my ISP (Internet service provider) cannot (or doesn't want to) do anything about that...
(I have an ADSL connection and my max high-speed is 1 MBits/s, that is very SLOW.....)

I also have some "extra channels" like BeIN Sports and Africa channels provides from my ISP
The last straw is that I pay TOO MUCH for that....

I want to quit everything and switch to a combo 4G Box (for internet) and IPTV+Android Box TV (for extra channels)

But unfortunately, I don't know anything about IPTV and Android Box TV

My questions are : 
  • do some of you guys know IPTV ? 
  • How does it work ? 
  • Which offer is the best to have Sports channels and africa channels ?
  • Do I need an Android Box TV to use IPTV ?
Thanks in advance and have a great day

Peace !

SkyGuy
Hello SkyGuy4!

Well,you need to buy a good reciever with linux operating system like dreambox or similar.

Then you need to buy an iptv subscription,it could cost you from 8-10 euros/ month and you will get more than 5000 channels from all over the world.

You don't need any dish antenna if you use IPTV,just buy a subscription,put the details they provide you in your box,LAN internet cable in and that's it.

That is what i understood after reading something on IPTV on Google.

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(23-03-2018, 12:59 PM)DA Wrote: Hello SkyGuy4!

Well,you need to buy a good reciever with linux operating system like dreambox or similar.

Then you need to buy an iptv subscription,it could cost you from 8-10 euros/ month and you will get more than 5000 channels from all over the world.

You don't need any dish antenna if you use IPTV,just buy a subscription,put the details they provide you in your box,LAN internet cable in and that's it.

That is what i understood after reading something on IPTV on Google.

Regards!

Hi

Thanks for your quick answer

I don't know what Dreambox is, I looked up on Internet and it could solve my problem

But I don't know the best website to buy it, and how to set it up

The other thing I'm afraid of is the quality of my internet : with a slow internet, IPTV could not work properly...

I keep looking on the internet
Well,you don't need to buy dreambox ,you can buy many other which aren't so costly.There are many on market.

I have no idea if it can work properly with slow internet.What is your internet speed?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Hi DA,

according to testdebit.info here is my internet speed :
https://www.nperf.com/r/264422259-w1GQfSHY
(29-03-2018, 07:37 PM)SkyGuy4 Wrote: Hi DA,

according to testdebit.info here is my internet speed :
https://www.nperf.com/r/264422259-w1GQfSHY

Sorry about that SkyGuy4, that is really slow.

I live near Chicago, and have Mediacom

My Download is 253.7

My Upload is 28.7
And i can't even open that link..sorry...

(29-03-2018, 11:40 PM)DA Wrote: And i can't even open that link..sorry...

@DA here's a new link 
http://pic.nperf.com/r/264675269-PhEl7TCQ.png

@WetToiletPaper712, Yeah, in France, when you live in a village, your internet connexion is shit as fuck.... I have to move near Chicago

I live at my parents' place for now but not for a long time (i hope)
As far as I know every serious IP TV provider should either have the option to adjust your internet speed (somewhere in user settings) either should automatically lower down bitrate of the streamed video content adjusting it to the internet connection speed you have.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
I would say that you should try IPTV ..3 Mb is quite enough for iptv.

May be you ask it on some IPTV forum..