Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Configs Section

Subscribe to this thread
I was going to post Openbullet configs but I couldn't find the Configs Section.
Doesn't the forum have one?
Here it is

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
What did you post here?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(03-01-2020, 07:21 PM)DA Wrote: What did you post here?
ftvgirls config why?
(03-01-2020, 07:35 PM)cartnN Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 07:21 PM)DA Wrote: What did you post here?
ftvgirls config why?
You sure?

i checked the thread i didnt find the config i posted did u delet it or i forgot to post it
(03-01-2020, 07:39 PM)cartnN Wrote: i checked the thread i didnt find the config i posted did u delet it or i forgot to post it
If i would delete it, i wouldn't ask you for it.

You simply forgot it, if you face problems posting it, there must be some tutorial on forum on how to post an attachment.

Let me know if you know any help.

Alright my bad , can u delet that config thread cus i cant reply and cant edit the post so i will post new thread.
Ok,done!