Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] From rags to riches on CrackingSoul?

Subscribe to this thread
I guess you all can see that there is a new application for the contributor rank made by user @tangocharlie. Wishing you good luck mate  . But my question here is not about you specifically, tangocharlie. It is a general question and let me put it in a better way:

Has there ever been a user at CrackingSoul who started with absolutely zero knowledge of cracking, but then learned and rose through the ranks to become an expert cracker?

If yes, then maybe there is hope for me  and for all us non-crackers to become a cracker someday and contribute back. And I will be grateful if someone could also mention about the right place (or thread or post) to start from. I saw @ DA's reply to a post where he talked about looking for combos, is that still the advice to follow or has that method stopped working? Sorry, if my questions are too noob level 

Thanks in advance for your answers 
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to covid19 for this post:
  • DA, elephantpants, Eur0p3anT
Hello!

Thanks for the question, i appreciate it.

So, let me say, yes, we had people in past, who had zero knowledge in cracking and after joining CS, they learnt cracking and started contributing for sometime.

As soon as they learnt the only a,b,c of cracking, they thought they were now God of cracking and registered themselves on other forums with other names to get a rank because CS isn't gifting any rank to anyone.

We had even a section, where i followed many new comers and taught them cracking. Some left in the middle and someone sold his ass to some other forum for a moderator rank. After selling his ass to them, the owner has to sell his forum . They got deleted from the internet forever.

That section has been made invisibile and closed forever since this sucker betrayed me.

So, if someone wants to learn to crack, he should be watching my tutorials and using the public cracking discussions and help section to ask questions.

Our team, will be helping him.

Sometimes, some people will forget their past and will forget the people who helped them in the past and will do anything to get a non deserved rank.

On CS if you are on a rank, you have deserved it and you can say it loud!

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 454subash, covid19, elephantpants, Eur0p3anT, hellintime, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
Actually Cracking isn't needed to rise ranks here.You can achieve contributor with simple efforts on a continuous basis but to become cracker rank you need to learn it.
I may be wrong but @rawbat Is the user you are looking for to get inspired from.He stated he learned cracking after joining here.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • covid19, Eur0p3anT