Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] How-to question: hiding content?

Subscribe to this thread
Accepted practice here seems to be to hide (for example) the actual content of a pass, requiring the viewer to reply, etc., to see it. I see the "insert hide" icon; does that automatically force the viewer to reply to see the hidden content, or is there something else that I have to do? Thanks.
(08-01-2020, 06:45 PM)dudley_tundish Wrote: Accepted practice here seems to be to hide (for example) the actual content of a pass, requiring the viewer to reply, etc., to see it. I see the "insert hide" icon; does that automatically force the viewer to reply to see the hidden content, or is there something else that I have to do? Thanks.
you have already answered yourself
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • dudley_tundish, shenmue
(08-01-2020, 08:45 PM)hellintime Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 06:45 PM)dudley_tundish Wrote: Accepted practice here seems to be to hide (for example) the actual content of a pass, requiring the viewer to reply, etc., to see it. I see the "insert hide" icon; does that automatically force the viewer to reply to see the hidden content, or is there something else that I have to do? Thanks.
you have already answered yourself
Thanks: not very familiar with that device, as you can tell.
Your question is unclear to me.

To see the hidden content, you need to reply to the thread, so, what else do you want to know?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.