Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] How watch HBOmax with a VPN?

Subscribe to this thread
Hi, fellow CS members.

I just got an account for HBOmax here to watch peacemaker, but after the first episode, HBOmax started to show me various error messages.

After a few minutes of researches, I found out that it's because I use VPN.

As I live in France, I have no other choice but to use a VPN as this plateform isn't available in my country.

Anyone has any solution?
not all VPNs are the same... what ones have you used?
(08-02-2022, 08:51 PM)newaki Wrote: not all VPNs are the same... what ones have you used?
NordVPN

I made some research and it is apparently among the best and supposedly able to bypass this kind of trouble. Except it doesn't for HBOmax nor for Netflix.
likely most vpns you can do a trial or free user... i would try different ones and soon as you find a service that works look for a cracked account....
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • kaoxx287
(09-02-2022, 04:09 AM)newaki Wrote: likely most vpns you can do a trial or free user... i would try different ones and soon as you find a service that works look for a cracked account....
Well seemed simpler to just watch peacemaker (the serie I wanted to watch on hbo max) on a streaming site. The quality wasn't very good but it was alright. 

However, the episode 4 published is the episode 1 and, for some reason, it's the same on all plateforms I could find.

That's why I had to go back to hbo.

Thansk for your advice, i will try it
please keep us updated, incase other users run into this issue
(10-02-2022, 02:28 AM)newaki Wrote: please keep us updated, incase other users run into this issue
Nothing works sadly
Have u tried hotspot shield vpn or panda vpn? 

Hotspot shield and Speed vpn pro works for HULU outside US and maybe it is working for HBO aswell.

Panda vpn, Hotspot Shield, Speed vpn pro, and UFO vpn got specific server for streaming but it seems UFO disappear from playstore.

Maybe you can try those vpn. Good luck!

I recommend if you want best quality and lower size you can try download the movie from PSA RIPS and Olamovies.vip got some best tv shows pack and movies encoded by pro encoder like UTR JOY, Vyndros, Tigole

PSA encode the movie so good. I mainly downloaded the movie from there. U might wanna check that out.
Discord : goldenxbear
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Naufal for this post:
  • kaoxx287
(18-02-2022, 05:16 PM)Naufal Wrote: Have u tried hotspot shield vpn or panda vpn? 

Hotspot shield and Speed vpn pro works for HULU outside US and maybe it is working for HBO aswell.

Panda vpn, Hotspot Shield, Speed vpn pro, and UFO vpn got specific server for streaming but it seems UFO disappear from playstore.

Maybe you can try those vpn. Good luck!

I recommend if you want best quality and lower size you can try download the movie from PSA RIPS and Olamovies.vip got some best tv shows pack and movies encoded by pro encoder like UTR JOY, Vyndros, Tigole

PSA encode the movie so good. I mainly downloaded the movie from there. U might wanna check that out.
Woah, thanks a lot for the detailed reply. (I will take a pic or save your comment I think ^^)

I will try it. Just a quick question, when downloading a movie, do you need to use a vpn to prevent any trouble?

Thanks for your comment.
U can download it without VPN. 

Except you download it through torrent. Vpn always required.

Also they'are using file hosters such as Uptobox, Mega.nz, etc (psa rips site)

Google Drive only (Olamovies.vip site)

If you're device can play format movie x265 then those site perfect for downloading movie you need.

I personally love psarips because their 4K always in low size. Ex = Hawkeye 4K quality about 700 mb - 900mb if I'm not wrong and their quality is top notch.
Discord : goldenxbear
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Naufal for this post:
  • kaoxx287, StivnQ