Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Looking for funny Gif for CS

Subscribe to this thread
Hello guys!

I'm looking for some funny Gif pictures for our forum. As you can already see the Gif pictures on shoutbox, the new one will be also inserted there.

I have been searching for some but found only the Gif in big format.

The best format for the shoutbox is 45x45, like that one with mario and the walking banana.
So, if someone can find a source to download the gif pictures from, please drop me a pm.
Thankyou in advance.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(28-04-2020, 07:10 PM)DA Wrote: Hello guys!

I'm looking for some funny Gif pictures for our forum. As you can already see the Gif pictures on shoutbox, the new one will be also inserted there.

I have been searching for some but found only the Gif in big format.

The best format for the shoutbox is 45x45, like that one with mario and the walking banana.
So, if someone can find a source to download the gif pictures from, please drop me a pm.
Thankyou in advance.

Regards.
have you tried resizeing gifs with something like this https://ezgif.com/resize
Well, if i had time to resize i would have found them myself.

That means, i am looking for already done gif pictures with format 40x40 or 45x45mm

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I like this one (not sure I did the resize right thought)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • DA
This is fine, i have download it.

Thanks