Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Vaccine?

Subscribe to this thread
Vaccine: Are you gonna take them? The Covid ones
I've had mine 4 weeks ago. Had the AstraZeneca vaccine. Slight sore arm and a headache the day after, that all. Would recommend having it.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to mikefromtheuk for this post:
  • kshitij_it, KuriusGeorgLoPez
Never!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • kshitij_it
I didn't want to do it before,now with all the variations that are around I think they don't say it but vaccines are useless now, I don't think I'll change my mind , therefore absolutely not
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • kshitij_it
Um, yes - just had the first Moderna the other day. I look at it like this - is there a chance that they don't cover the new variations? Maybe. But what would it hurt to get one (except for the sore arm, which is real)?
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to zanker for this post:
  • kshitij_it, KuriusGeorgLoPez, RomperOff
Fuuuuuuuuck No
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • kshitij_it
in india right now its out of stock .....definately going to take 
as  it will  help me while travelling interstate   .
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Biswayuuy for this post:
I'm working in the medical domain so i think they will try to make it mandatory sooner or later in my country. But for now, i don't really see the point. Already had it and a recent bloodsample showed that I as still protected with the Ac.

Plus, with all the variants, I would bet that many of these vaccines are already absolete
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • kshitij_it
Super sensitive topic.

Early on, I figured that a vaccine wasn't going to matter much because variants would happen rather quickly. And they did.

Difference is that while a vaccine isn't a cure, the potential of dying is greatly lessened because your body will be able to fight off the symptoms.

More importantly, you a) will have less potential of spreading it to someone not vaccinated or cannot be due to other health issues and b) you reduce the potential for additional variants to be created and become even more difficult to contain.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to TheDarkness00 for this post:
I have bad allergies so can't get the vaccine. I don't know what my situation is if vaccine passports become a thing .
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bolo44 for this post:
  • kshitij_it