Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] WetToiletPaper Discussions

Subscribe to this thread
(06-05-2018, 07:58 PM)DA Wrote: Hello WTP!

I have heard something about this show but never watched it.It must be interesting......

Hi DA,

I have not watched much of 'Amazing Race' but its Popular.

They travel to different places, and have time Limits to do these things.

The last Season was Won by a Showmance couple of Big Brother.

So I think that is why they came up with this idea.

Big Brother 20 USA, will start around the middle of June, So I expect 'Amazing Race' will be after that.
Yeah,i think i watched it but it was from another country than US.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
There are several hundred members here, and very few post anything here in the General Section.

But I have a subject I would like to bring up.

I look around in the News I still hear about White Racism against Black People.

This is 2018, and I would like to ask the Question(s).

Is it wrong for a White Person to attack a Black person (by words and/or actions).

Should we condemn those actions, or just let it go for some reason.

People have different views on things, just wondering what you all think.

I know this is a Touchy subject, just thought I would ask.
It depends,if you create me problems or don't show me respect,i don't care if you are white or black.

But if a white creates problems he must be treated equal to a black causing problems.

I would repeat what 2pac said " It doesn't matter if we are white or black cuz we are humans." I believe in it.

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
It only matters if you are a human or not.

I would prefer not to start any discussion regarding this as things are clear and no discussion is necessary toward the subject.

There are many other things we could discuss or talk about.

Thank you.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Help ME, I'm going thru BB Withdraw !!!!!!!!!!!
No LIVE Feeds, but I heard Will got voted out.

so Final 3 is Parra-Kayla-Derrick.

And if you remember My Final 2 was 

Kayla and Derrick (or 1 of them with somebody else.)

Final is Thurs.
Congratulations WTP. The way I see things only a smart, honest and "with a brain" person can win.

Not sure if everywhere is the same but in my country persons that are taking part in those type of shows don't have anything of that. They are the worst of what society has to offer so I never watch the show.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(08-05-2018, 09:26 AM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: Congratulations WTP. The way I see things only a smart, honest and "with a brain" person can win.

Not sure if everywhere is the same but in my country persons that are taking part in those type of shows don't have anything of that. They are the worst of what society has to offer so I never watch the show.

Not only in your country....

(08-05-2018, 09:26 AM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: Congratulations WTP. The way I see things only a smart, honest and "with a brain" person can win.

Hi Luke,

BB People dont pick people with No Brain that sit around and watch TV all Day.

To be in a house for 90 somedays, you need a background that is Interesting, but they do put a variety of type of people in there.

I think if you learned more about these people, you would be surprised, about how smart and the character of the people.

There are some reality type shows, I think I would agree with you. for example Jersey shore and the Housewife shows.

They get drunk and argue all the time, dont watch them but I have seen clips etc of them.