Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] WetToiletPaper Discussions

Subscribe to this thread
Did anybody watch the NBA Finals, between Golden state and Cleveland ?

Golden state was ahead 3 to 0, and in the 4th Game La Bron said he had a Broken hand from Game 1.

I heard that the Lakers want LaBron, But I think he should Retire.
No,i didn't watch it....but playing with a broken hand is something that really needs a lot of courage...

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(10-06-2018, 08:37 PM)DA Wrote: No,i didn't watch it....but playing with a broken hand is something that really needs a lot of courage...

I wouldn't call courage playing with broken hand.

Sorry, no time to watch NBA here. Hardly managing to watch other sports that I am following.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(11-06-2018, 03:36 PM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: I wouldn't call courage playing with broken hand.

So,what would you call it?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Stupidity.

I mean how good he can play with broken hand while he can only make injury worse.
Well, depends on how one thinks..how mad you are for your team....

I still think there is no common logic or sense, only madness as you said. However, I don't see how mad injured person can help a team.
Have you been a player?

Nope as a pro. Only when we have been playing as kids or teenagers.
Me too,wasn't a pro.

However,we think it different on this topic...