Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] WetToiletPaper Discussions

Subscribe to this thread
more technology more problems,would i say!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(22-05-2017, 04:57 PM)DA Wrote: more technology more problems,would i say!

Well I thought I would be able to try it out, and see if I liked it, then decide if I would upgrade it later.

So the Graphic Cards for it now are tooooo Expensive, so I will just wait until the Price comes down.

Yea People who upgraded from DVD to Blu-Ray, NOW have to Upgrade from Blu-Ray to 4K.

If you think about it, Humans have been around for Millions of Years, and only recently we have gotten into the tech situation.
I bought recently a graphic card but i can't afford a 200 usd Graphic card.

I bought a 2gb nvidia for 60 bucks!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(22-05-2017, 08:20 PM)DA Wrote: I bought recently a graphic card but i can't afford a 200 usd Graphic card.

I bought a 2gb nvidia for 60 bucks!

The Cheapest Graphic card for me would Probably be around 500 Bucks and more.

So you can see, why I am waiting for the Price to come down.
I am somewhere bellow the DA considering GPU.

I am not sure for how much more video can be improved. I guess once it gets equally to the human eyes and vision perception it will be the end of the tech improving process considering video processing. As it seems, we are not to far away from that point but...

They will come up with something new to take away our money over and over again.

(22-05-2017, 08:31 PM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote: The Cheapest Graphic card for me would Probably be around 500 Bucks and more.

My budget for the whole PC was somewhere about that. LooooL
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(22-05-2017, 08:31 PM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: I am somewhere bellow the DA considering GPU.

I am not sure for how much more video can be improved. I guess once it gets equally to the human eyes and vision perception it will be the end of the tech improving process considering video processing. As it seems, we are not to far away from that point but...

They will come up with something new to take away our money over and over again.

(22-05-2017, 08:31 PM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote: The Cheapest Graphic card for me would Probably be around 500 Bucks and more.

My budget for the whole PC was somewhere about that. LooooL

Well 4K Gives you More Pixels per Square inch, which allows to have a Bigger TV Screen.

But your right, they have tried 3D, but that seems to have flopped and now they are trying the VR.

I have thought, I wonder what they could do next with the TV.

Also they have tried to do a SMART TV, but I think that to has flopped Too, Because there are other Streaming ways.
They are just searching for a trick on how to get our money out of pocket as said by Luke!

(22-05-2017, 09:47 PM)DA Wrote: They are just searching for a trick on how to get our money out of pocket as said by Luke!

These Tricks don't just happen with TV's, Nero.com & Creative.com etc, has been making there Products look different every year, to get people to buy their OLDish Products.

For Example go to Creative.com and to their Support area and check out their updates, they are several years Old.

So don't get fooled, check out your Product you are looking at.
i think we are getting fooled while buying their products.

People will wait 24-48 hours in front of a store,to get the first iphone,ps4 launched.I think they are fool as there is not any difference between ps4 bought waiting after waiting 48 hours in the front of a store and one bought on internet.

Well,then,if you are single and are working,then you can try all products you want,normal people with a family don't even know how to reach the end of the month.

I would never give 500 usd for a graphic card or 1000 usd for a phone.Let me underline it,it depends on your mentality and taste.

DA

The problem is a BIG Portion of our economy is based on people buying things.

If a Company sells more product they hire more employees and get bigger, sell less they fire people or go out of business.

Even though I talk about things, I actually buy very little, I am Not a Clothes or Food person.

I don't drink Alcohol or do Drugs, or drink Coffee.

I have a Zen Vision M MP3 Player that I have had for around 20 Years.

My computer is Several years old (Windows 7), and thought I would Upgrade it, But it looks like it will cost me more than I thought.

So I am not one of these people who stand in line for hours, for a Black Friday sale, or the New iPhone.