Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] What U Buying on Black Friday

Subscribe to this thread
Hey guys..Created this thread to know what CS members are gonna buy this coming Black Friday sale. Here in my country there's no such thing like this but have seen online that there is crazy amount of discount and excitement around different parts of the world. Thus wanted to know is it legit or a scam.
Do comment what you are gonna buy this year.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to masterjacker17 for this post:
  • DA
I wont be buying anything extra just because its Black Friday. Dont think there are that many bargains to be had as was with the case when it first caught on.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to mikefromtheuk for this post:
  • DA, masterjacker17
so you are saying that no such discounts are there during this sale..?
(24-11-2020, 02:32 PM)mikefromtheuk Wrote: I wont be buying anything extra just because its Black Friday. Dont think there are that many bargains to be had as was with the case when it first caught on.
I dont think the discounts are as good. Company's probably get rid of old stock. When BF first appeared, it was different....nowadays, they plan for it, Its every year. In my opinion but I mat be wrong
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mikefromtheuk for this post:
  • masterjacker17
(22-11-2020, 03:04 PM)masterjacker17 Wrote: Hey guys..Created this thread to know what CS members are gonna buy this coming Black Friday sale. Here in my country there's no such thing like this but have seen online that there is crazy amount of discount and excitement around different parts of the world. Thus wanted to know is it legit or a scam.
Do comment what you are gonna buy this year.

Not sure if I'll get it on Black Friday, but looking at getting a 4k TV soon so I can eventually upgrade to one of the new consoles, Doesn't seem worth getting a new console without being able to run the new graphics to max potential.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to chocochipo for this post:
  • masterjacker17, wormtail39
i'm getting a cheap pair of wireless earphones, to make listening to my audiobooks easier lmao. I found a knock off chinese brand on amazon, fingers crossed they dont expload or some shit lmao.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • masterjacker17
So based on comments I see that its not that big of a deal. just a stock clear sale..
I didn't see the insane deals this year I have in other years.  I didn't get anything.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to fishdude123 for this post:
  • hellintime, masterjacker17
Pretty sure people were looking deals for ps5 and they were dissappointed.
Bought my new pc portable last year. 1200 euros instead of 1800
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • masterjacker17