Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] quick question to any of the mods?

Subscribe to this thread
hey guys so i took an account for scoreland a month or so ago, now when i try and view the videos it says the account needs to be a full member and wont let me, is it ok for me to take a new account if a scoreland account pops up? or do i need to wait for it propperly die as im not sure if its died or what it means by becomeing a propper member.
Hello, i think a pm was enough with the link to the old account you took.

Anyway, if the account isn't useful anymore, then it is time to report it and while reporting, use the proper report reason. In this way the mods will know what to look for.

Thanks.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • wormtail39
(22-12-2019, 06:32 PM)DA Wrote: Hello, i think a pm was enough with the link to the old account you took.

Anyway, if the account isn't useful anymore, then it is time to report it and while reporting, use the proper report reason. In this way the mods will know what to look for.

Thanks.
cheers for clearing that up! and i didn't/dont wana report it as dead as it still lets me log on it just wont let me view some videos so i think im just on a part of the site that needs a higher subscription, il just try torrenting the videos im looking for from there. Thanks for the quick reply bro! can delete this thread now if you want. Have a good christmas my dude!