Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] thoughts on how the usa has handled the pandemic?

Subscribe to this thread
i think its been disgraceful and thats putting it lightly. Trump was downplaying calling it a hoax and comparing it to the flu which some people are still doing. Suddenly out of knowhere he bans travel from europe and china. Then says he wants things to get back to normal at easter. Then today he said he wants to continue retrictions untill april 30th. Talk about sending mixed signals and he has the nerve to criticise the uk. His supporters are somehow worse btw still comparing it to the flu and other things and more worried about the economy then people lives
It isn't that bad to be honest compared to other countries.
He did the right thing to ban travel and I learned somewhere he warned before hand but New York mayor called it exaggerating and didn't make necessary steps.I may be wrong.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
Well, i think he doesn't know it himself what he should do...

He did the same things what the other nations did, nothing new and i'm sure he will not die because of this Virus

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • englandfan99
Definitely very mixed signals the last weeks. Here is hoping the US government gets its act together and does what's in the best interest of the public.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ebbeen for this post:
  • englandfan99
100 000 to 250 000 deaths if strong mitigations (If people stayed at home, washed hands ...) or 1 500 000 - 2 200 000 deaths if people didn't care about it . That's what the white house says https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggCZXLTSbPE . It's frightening to be honest but compared to brazil at least the US is doing something ...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • englandfan99
(01-04-2020, 02:17 PM)454subash Wrote: It isn't that bad to be honest compared to other countries.
He did the right thing to ban travel and I learned somewhere he warned before hand but New York mayor called it exaggerating and didn't make necessary steps.I may be wrong.
tbh its the way he treated at the beginning not taking it seriously. my pm boris johnson is guily of the same thing

(02-04-2020, 04:19 PM)giaderzass Wrote: 100 000 to 250 000 deaths if strong mitigations (If people stayed at home, washed hands ...) or 1 500 000 - 2 200 000 deaths if people didn't care about it . That's what the white house says https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggCZXLTSbPE . It's frightening to be honest but compared to brazil at least the US is doing something ...
yeah but even now he wont do a lockdown but i understand in a country like america it would be hard to do that.

(02-04-2020, 03:20 PM)ebbeen Wrote: Definitely very mixed signals the last weeks. Here is hoping the US government gets its act together and does what's in the best interest of the public.
Yeah but now because they were too slow to react at the beginning it doesnt look good. My country the uk is no better.

(01-04-2020, 02:45 PM)DA Wrote: Well, i think he doesn't know it himself what he should do...

He did the same things what the other nations did, nothing new and i'm sure he will not die because of this Virus
yeah its a difficult situation and almost every country has striggled to cope. Just wish he took it more seriously at the beginning